Friday, December 24, 2010

YOU FINALLY LAY YOUR BURDEN DOWN

Right. Tired again. Syberg Christmas Eve pizza, this year with special guest stars, Carol and Jim. I have been wanting Carol and Jim to meet me mam since they share many philosophical points of reference.

I was at the top of my pizza game, at least in terms of getting them in and out of the oven. The rolling out went well tonight, too.

But, I am tired. I already said that.

I could really use some down time, some reading time, some philosophical musing time.

Tomorrow, it is up in the morning and off to school ... no, up in the morning and more cooking, although I am not responsible for much more than the turkey. And that is brining right along.

Maybe I will have time to sit down and watch a movie or two tomorrow.

For now, I feel like bed is the place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...