Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 DAY CHALLENGE!

Huzzah! I made it through 30 whole days of posting. I'm not sure what I've learned, but truly, I think "this could be the start of something good." Well, that's interesting. I meant, "the start of something big." But I love Toni Price and she is singing the first song there. If you don't know about her, you should. And what is ever wrong with Bobby Darin? Kevin Spacey approves. Aretha does a very nice version from her Columbia oevre, but it isn't on YouTube.

On a very unconscious level, I can feel that writing is gaining ground. Writing is still not my first activity to the day, or even the thing I am so excited about that I cannot wait or procrastinate on it, but I am starting to think about not only what I will post for the day, but the other things that I should be writing about. And other things I want to say or tell others about ... and anyone who has hung out with me since I became an adult knows I am chock full of reading, listening, and watching suggestions.

If part of the (ill-defined) goals of this blog were to start changing my brain, I would say it is working.

Thanks for those of you who comment, either here or in email. And thanks to all of you who just read this and wish me well!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...