Friday, December 17, 2010

FALLETTINME BE MICE ELF

I can't figure out why I have had the refrain, "Why does the doctor have no face...........?" from Sister Morphine for the last four hours.

Are things getting better when I leave enough time to pack that I actually try to clean the house before I leave? I still have 16 hours before the 'plane.

"Well, it just goes to show, things are not what they seem ..."

I am devolving, aren't it? No more high-fallutin' (thank you falettinme be mice elf again) spiritual stuff. I am free-falling into free-association.

I have been on the go since about 8:15 and I know some of you are Wheaties-achievers, but I am beat as well as being dehydrated due to heat in the apartment and cleaning supplies, so I am going to take a well-deserved bath and see how I might make tomorrow a pleasant travel day.

1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...