Friday, December 3, 2010

DREAM, INTERRUPTED.

Tonight it isn't procrastination, alcohol, or even plain old depression slowing me down on the writing front. It's exhaustion, mental and physical.

I'm not even going to try to be insightful or philosophical or even "silly heavy."

My only muse point is that on a day that went pretty well, and I might have even made one (important) step closer to a lifelong dream, I could allow that pleasure and sense of accomplishment to be diminished by "having a button pushed." And that button really is even getting disconnected. But it ain't there yet.

Also reminded that keeping appropriately fed and watered (and I didn't have one or two of my trusty MASH drinks), helps the spirits and emotions from flagging.

Hopefully, more better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...