Monday, August 1, 2011

A RED VW BUG

"No comment" is not a very articulate daily entry. Today was a day. Hot? Check. Muggy? Check? A continuation of the politican/American nightmare? Check?

Motivation and progress were not easily achieved today. Some happened. Some didn't.

I am having unsettling dreams, nightmares I wake myself from. One had to do with moving, my favorite belongings packed into a VW bug, one that was that slightly orangey red. My favorite belongings were stolen, the car was empty. I woke myself up, but I have yet to shake the feelings of an unthinkable loss.

I'm still sleepy, as I have been all day, after a fitful night and stressful dreams. The restless dreams continued during my short afternoon nap.

Maybe there is something to be completed in dream land?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...