Monday, August 22, 2011

A SIGH FOR MIEP

I am not feeling very voluble this evening. Miep is not really improving as I would like. I had to pull her out from the deepest corner beneath a cabinet. When I came home this evening, having been gone for a few hours, she would not respond to me. I was terrified I was searching for a body.

I forced the antibiotics down her throat as best I could. She ran to the bed and cleaned off the rest. I had to go out again to feed Timmy the Turtle, who was, let me tell you, quite hungry. He was about to crawl out of his terrarium or whatever they live in. I felt terrible about that. I think I was supposed to feed him yesterday.

Miep was still on the bed when I got home. We had some petting and she flipped her tail around. She got up and headed for the water bowl in the bathroom, which was good. I took in some canned food and I left her there, eating something at least.

Cooder cannot understand why I am not paying more attention to her.

I just want to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. thinking of you, cooder, and miep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Miep able to purr? If so, she has pleasure still in her life.

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...