Monday, August 15, 2011

I'M WORKING ON IT

Wow. The dripping gulag weather continued today. At one point, the sky just opened up, just like a faucet. And then stopped. Something up high doing the dishes? Then it got nice. B and I went to the park to catch up and finish off the white wine that I had no business buying in the first place and which caused me to be a bit slow today.

Still no progress on the mouse front. I've been leaving the stove fan on in the current belief that the noise will dissuade the intruders. The cats are just not in a mood to sit in the hot kitchen and wait for some action. And really, what can they do? If the mousies are living somewhere in the stove or behind it, those are not exactly cat accessible places.

So what I did get done today besides filing for unemployment and cleaning the bathtub was posting a poem of the week. Hard to call it that as I have not posted one since March. But I always mean to. And I did attempt some professional telephone calls and that sort of thing. Yeah yeah yeah. Not as much progress as I need to make.

I'm thinking, okay? I'm working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...