Saturday, August 13, 2011

MUSING ON PRACTICE

Is the practice showing up every day? Writing every day? Posting every day? I'm not sure. I worked two days at on a quick video shoot. Had to get dressed and go out and be a grown-up. Mostly fun to be in that New York flow. There are times where there is no where else I would rather be. The last picture is my earned post-work, Friday night beer.

I came home ready to sleep but didn't want to wreck my night's sleep. So I turned my attention to completing my long-over due mix gifts. And then I ended up being up late and could not sleep or anything else.

It ain't that I'm not thinking. 

Subway and New York photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...