Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BETTAH KITTEH?

Whine whine whine. Yeah, it's only 11:00 but the drunks across the street are already yelling and rowdy. Where were they born? Such bad manners.

It is feeling quite fall here. And then we had an earthquake. That was unusual. Being a Californian, I was not too flipped out. At first, I thought it was construction somewhere in the building, or maybe a truck hitting. It's interesting how one really doesn't know and how quickly one races to figure it all out, to come up with a calming explanation.

I was also surprised how long it took the news services to get on it. My first confirmations came from FB. That's not so good.

Anyway, I am still circling uncertainty and anxiety about Miep. I left a message for her doctor who will be in tomorrow. She ate and drank and at least went in to the litter box. She meowed and wanted pets and hung out some. Slept on the bed. But she is so thin.

Cooder cannot figure out why Miep is getting all this attention, since she is usually the recipient of my extra goodies. I am kowtowing to Miep, bringing her catnip and treats to the bed.

Perhaps the vet will give us some appetite stimulants. Meanwhile, canned food will have to do.

Bouncing off the pale blues a bit. Feeling slightly (self) destructive. But mostly getting the better of that. It's the end of summer/end of unemployment/what's next blues. I'm pushing through it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...