Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LINT ROLLER

For those of you who have asked what I am working on besides the writing projects and keeping myself moving forward, here is an article about the application I am now working with. You can check out the pages I am working on here. Given that I am a lint roller for information, you can imagine how much fun this can be for me. As I observed to BdG, too bad I am not hitting the cocktail party circuit anymore (as if I ever did) as I am chockfull of information about Southeast Asian archaeology (a Philippine church just got made a national landmark), the Middle East is crazy with looters (Turkey is cracking down big time), some Baroness educator in England pissed off the entire country with her caustic, off-the-cuff remarks about autism (that was before London started burning), etc., etc. I wish trivial pursuit were more about information than about entertainment ...

This structure from the 1770s was built on the site of an iron forge. The forge came later.









View from kitchen.

Farmhouse kitchen windows.

Back door plus B's windows.

Tomorrow evening, Louise and I are heading up to Connecticut to work with Jason and Steve Ellis (graphic novel artist extra-ordinaire) on Monsterwood. I will likely be able to write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...