Thursday, August 18, 2011

DISPATCH FROM MOUSEFIELD

Harmonious subway color.
I broke down today and bought mouse traps. I don't want to diss Cooder's prowess but so far, no dead mousies.  I am avoiding my kitchen which is not good. They startle me, you know. Not to mention the disease and all they carry. I need mah kitchen.

More rain, but I didn't mind so much as I was already home from my days' perambulations. The rainfall sound is quite nice when you are drowsy. If I had not set my alarm, I would likely be waking up about now. And then not sleeping the rest of the night.


The new display at Tender Buttons.




Miep gets friendly again. 
I did not work qua work today as I had a (fun) lunch with Miz C. After therapy, I wasn't feeling so great, maybe that stress cold was making another run at surfacing. I forced myself to stop at the Home Depot on 23rd Street for mouse traps and then Trader Joe's for supplies. K and I have different vacation schedules so will not have a lot of therapy for a few weeks. That will be interesting.


To her credit, Cooder is back at her battlestation tonight. Miep is helping me change the sheets.
Pillow-eye view of Miep.

1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...