Thursday, May 19, 2011

A PERIOD OF ADJUSTMENT

Today was not a bad day but a lost day. And in the interest of making tomorrow a better day, I will be brief again.

Although I managed to drag myself out of bed around 9:30, after 45 minutes of turning off the alarm and cuddling with Cooder, I was not at all awake. After some coffee and some time reading the papers on line, I decided I needed to sleep more. I have no idea how long I was awake nor how long I was asleep, but I woke up at 12:45. That was just enough time to gather my wits, drink another cup of coffee and scurry off to therapy.

I had book group tonight. Yay! We finished the third part of the first volume. Here are Emily and June at Betts' house. My iPhone died, so I didn't get good shots of Betts and Sharon.


I'm okay. I have changed my medication fairly radically, after years on Strattera, to being on no ADHD medication. That might account for my extra sleepiness and wanting to eat eat eat. But I will be fine. Just a period of adjustment. On the other hand, "a period of adjustment" is another phrase for life, no?

Betts, Anna Jing, and I fooled around with the iPhone before it died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...