Monday, May 16, 2011

COMATOSE IRONING

The weather will only make a desultory effort today. Given my exhaustion, perhaps that is a good thing. I don't feel as if I am wasting a beautiful day inside while I am too tired to move. And too tired to sleep. An hour nap helped me both be more awake and aware of how tired I am. I keep thinking I should push myself to do something, but I end up spacing out again.

When I reach this particular level of exhaustion, it hits me in two places, my solar plexas and my forehead/third eye. Can exhaustion be localized like that?

And so to bed after making sure the kitchen was clean and doing some of my mountain of ironing. I did push through and get a couple of things done, notwithstanding my semi-comatose state.

More in the groove on the morrow.

1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...