Friday, May 6, 2011

BLURBBLOG

Well, well, well. It's getting on to blog-n-bed time, although I am not feeling the sleep coming over me. I changed my medication, and while most of the difference is positive, I might be just a little more amped up than I need or want to be.

Dave S. helped me get my mothership iMac all reconfigured, up, and running, so I am moving back into my desk to work. I had made a makeshift area, I am not sure why except that my desk was too big of a mess. I will post a photo, maybe tomorrow, of the cleaned up area, which looks pretty darn spiffy.

Here's the view looking up from my pillow in the morning. 



Here's what the cd wall looks like pretty much now, a little better.

Central Park yesterday afternoon between appointments.

Enough with the travelogue.

The day just cruised by what with the computer install and some random cleaning, but, given the emotional intensity of the week, I got some things accomplished today and am feeling pretty good. Thinking that after the push of this coming week and the visitors, maybe I will be able to turn on my brain and focus on writing again.

E is doing reasonably well for having fallen off of a ladder.

Another day on planet Earth.

2 comments:

  1. Your space looks really nice. Very tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. organization is good! my office has been called a "laboratory" but it's not that nutty. I find it less distracting so I can think and create.
    ox
    b

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...