Sunday, January 30, 2011

ONE HUNDRED AND ONE

That's the number of this post.

I haven't had the time today, when I actually realized I had hit 100 posts, to do the kind of revisiting and recommitment that I thought I might. I feel like I have not focussed on any practice beyond daily blogging ... and that feels a tad self-indulgent of me. On the other hand, I have had some lovely comments, lots of encouragement at times when I really needed it, and it seems I have even inspired a few folks to do and think things out of their immediate routine and/or comfort zone.

So, I think I will continue.

And my celebratory act for tonight will be a short post, followed by either a hot bath or straight to bed. The kitchen is clean and gleaming, except for the floor, the dishwasher is a-running, and I cooked all those vegetables that were going to be on their last legs.

3 comments:

  1. gleaming, eh? Impressive. And you remind me of the chard and stuff probably beyond the pale. You're such a good influence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Your are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do continue your daily posts. Reading your process of writing as a natural daily activity is an inspirational way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...