Thursday, July 28, 2011

UNDERWEAR UNDERSTRESS

Muggy again, but at least there was mostly light in the sky. And there's a breeze at the moment that could portend a rain storm. I haven't checked the weather report today, so I am not sure what the meteorological story is.

The day was more productive than I thought it would be. I did not sleep well last night, likely as a result of watching the first episode of Battlestar Galactica until late. At any rate, whatever the reason, there was much tossing and turning, getting up to seek a purring, cuddler cat (no luck with that), eating some vanilla cookies, and drinking more water.

No work today, but I did manage to do some long overdue shopping without losing my cool. Shopping for underwear of any type is a frustrating undertaking. Bras are difficult to display. The little plastic hangers break easily. The sizes are all mixed up. You can never find your size in the style you want. Ick. But, it must be done. I just kept telling myself to slow down, be methodical, and breathe.

Yes, I hate it that much.

I have struggled to stay awake this long. I finally took a nap around 8:15 because I would have outrightly fallen asleep had I not. I wasn't good for much besides ironing (I always have a mountain) and watching more BG.

I need my bright-eyed, bushy-tailed self back for tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do.

1 comment:

  1. I shopped for underwear today also. I think the economy's done away with half the sales&stockclerks. From the teeny ones to the gigantor sizes, no order at all. Had to buy some kind of wild animal skin spotted panties as that was all they had in my size/style/brand. At least they were inexpensive, and fit. But what a line at the register! At least everyone was nice. Or maybe that was because they saw what I was buying.

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...