Friday, July 29, 2011

STICKINESS AND RUSTLING RAINFALL

The bright-eyed and bushy-tailed plan didn't work so well. Sleep is elusive again these days, though I am not drinking or eating anything weird. The simplest thing to attribute it to is watching Battlestar Galactica until just before bed.

A bit of a sad day today, not for me so much as others. Relationship problems. Serious growing pains. It can be hard to listen to the troubles of others and not be able to really give any comfort. Sometimes you just have to bear the goddamned pain. There is no escape.

The creepy weather is back, although the humidity kind of rose and fell today. We were supposed to get wild crazy storms all night. We had a bit of a rainstorm earlier this evening, while I was dozing. I noticed how much the rainfall sounded like the leaves rustling in the trees.

I need to shower and sleep. Everything is sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...