Monday, July 11, 2011

THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Thank goodness the breeze has come up. The humidity is ridiculous. I fell asleep this afternoon and have not been able to really regain consciousness. My fingers are sticking to the keys, making typing unpleasant, if not difficult. But you can feel the rain is coming. The reports say not until 2:00, at which point I will be asleep.

I cleaned my desk and ran errands today. Didn't do much thinking or anything along those lines. I am still not all well. My doctor was supposed to call with test results but did not, so I should make that the first priority.

I am going to take advantage of this momentary narcolepsy to try to get to sleep at a reasonable hour. I managed that last night and popped up and out of bed before 9:00 and that is the direction I want to continue along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...