Sunday, July 17, 2011

ROAD TRIP WITH MARTHA

Anna and waitrone.

Johnson City into Binghamton.


Eat.
College town! Late night music of questionable taste! Just like home! At least it is country and not heavy metal.

Bummer of bummers, I left my spectacles at home which means I am squinting to write this. It seems like some sort of tragedy, but I am fairly certain it is not. Just an adjustment.

It is a long way out here to Binghamton. Martha and Jay have driven here from Brewster and back in a day which is crazy exhausting in my book. I think three of four hours is about my comfortable limit.

God and Country. Damn!
So, I am a little strained of eye and exposed to quite a bit more light than usual. Tired, you say! Well, and so I have been before. I will rest my eyes for a few hours.

FYI, margaritas are good drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...