Monday, July 25, 2011

SERENDIPITY-DO

Melinda thinking.
This is my before hair. 

More Melinda.


Huzzah! Let there be rain. Far be it for me to rejoice in the gulag grey, but enough with the over-exposing sun. I can turn off Bertha and the smaller fans. And that is a good thing ... a little more quiet.

Meanwhile, I had to give in to ... something like serendipity today. Next Thursday I am going to an all-day MediaBistro career circus wherein I will find out how to write a resume that will help me get a job in social media and blogging. I was fretting about my hair as it has not been colored since December. It will be challenge enough to find appropriate wardrobe, but I can usually make do ... but not so much with the hair.

Cooder returned to lap. 
Et voila! Melinda sent me a text this morning that she needs a color model for the hair class she is taking today. I vacillated, as I had my cozy, drifting, dabbling day, in the new and welcomed cool, all planned out. However, if this is not opportunity knocking, I am harder of hearing than I thought.

Will try to post the before and afters.

But the lesson or challenge here was to move away from my mental comfort nap and vague plans. Oy! Get dressed. Get on the subway. ... No working in jammies today.

Phone was out of battery so no after shot, but I am a redhead.

1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...