Thursday, July 14, 2011

MISTAKES AND LEARNING

The first big mistake of the day, and it was late in the afternoon, was to eat a dark chocolate/chocolate Haagen-Dazs ice cream bar. Eating it was not the mistake, although Cooder thought so since she doesn't really like chocolate ice cream. Eating it fast was the mistake. Not savoring it. Lesson learned, perhaps?

And I am back in the danger zone, time-wise, too. It is after 10:00 and I should be closer to sleeping.

The things that are hard to learn.

It is hard to learn when you have had enough.

Do I need to, want to eat the rest of what is left in the saucepan of the chicken chili? There isn't a whole portion. But I don't want any more right now. My body says it is cool with what I have consumed. But my brain says, "Finish it off. Don't worry about it."

And you can repeat with a lot of other things too.

I put away the little bit to eat with crackers or chips.

It is difficult to say no to red wine.

It does not take much to affect me.

Bummer of bummers.

But I said, "No more," at least and turned to water ... turned to drinking water. I am still plenty corporeal.

I am not as contemplative as I was there for awhile. I am taking a break and floating.

Another stellar day, in the weather world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...