Saturday, July 23, 2011

HOT TOWN, SUMMER IN THE CITY

Bertha, named after the fan in the Dead office. A howitzer of a fan.
Yay! Yay! Yay! ... after a moment of silence for Amy Winehouse. One must be in excruciating emotional pain to take oneself out at that age (or any age, but 27 is losing the fight early). I liked her music. And her hairstyle. Sorry to lose her.

But back to the yays.

Made a nice summer cocktail concotion with John. Then we ordered pizza and watched a fun Matthew McConaghey flick, The Lincoln Lawyer.

And now the weather is cooling, although it is still 88 at 12:15 a.m. It is supposed to be in the 80s tomorrow and perhaps some rain.


Cooder thinks the tile floor in the bathroom is reasonably cool.

I keep water in the tub and cool my feet and hands.

Tupie wonders what John and I might be up to.

Suspicions confirmed: boozy watermelon-rosemary cocktails.

1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...