Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WE GOT SOME SLEEP

She's pretty pissed off about the whole of it. She's always been independent, even for a cat. And man, is she touchy, growling in frustration. But she came up on the pillow for some face petting, which is somewhat normal, although she is having a very difficult time maneuvering around still. She ate some breakfast, drank a bunch of water, and then I walked down the two flights of stairs to give her an opportunity to use the litter box. 

I'm doing my curation job and then going back to sleep myself for awhile. Emmy and Albert were very happy to see me up and about at their favorite time of day.

More to come. Thank you for caring.

3 comments:

  1. Hope Cooder feels well soon.. any answers yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I hope things are going better! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to feel OK when your kitty's not OK... Hope Cooder's better!

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...