Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ROUGH AND ROCKY, BUT THRILLED

The last few days have been a bit hectic what with M's b-day and trying to get a well-written synopsis of Monsterwood complete so that we could submit to a graphic novel publishers. It was hard work, sometimes rough and rocky, but we got something that we are all thrilled with. Kudos to Louise for her great job. I was so exhausted from the stress, I went to bed at 9:00 p.m. last night.

And some other changes afoot. One of the Bs and I have made arrangements for me (and the kittens) to spend part of our time in Brooklyn for the next couple of months. So tomorrow, S is coming to help me move a couple of pieces of furniture currently in storage. Brewster room will remain as is, at least for the moment. 

This feels very "cards on the table" time, but at least my mood and attitude are reasonably stabilized. It will be interesting to see if I can keep my better eating habits, as well as my walking. B's place is quite near my Windsor Terrace apartment so I will have to keep my eyes open to avoid my former asshole landlords. Need to find some real work within the next couple of months.

Anyway, hopefully there will be more soon. Back to the noise and bustle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...