Monday, October 14, 2013

BACK TO BETTER HABITS

Back in Brewster. Chillaxing with the kittens as M&J took a long weekend. I was a bit exhausted and stressed from frolicking around Brooklyn and Manhattan in the last few days.

Emmylou miaowed like a maniac when I got home and has staid close by all day. Cooder seemed almost back to normal. I relaxed watching tv and made a couple of necklaces. She either wants more Greenies or wants me to come to bed. And I want to get there, too. But I need to get back into my better habits, walking, eating carefully, and writing. Oh, and taking some pictures.

Yesterday, I went into Manhattan for a bit. I took a couple of pictures of Bryant Park. 'Twas a lovely day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...