Monday, October 21, 2013

PERCHING


My old happy kitteh enjoying the afternoon sun.

Jeez, well, the day went by. Work was done. Fleas were abated. I am still coming down from a bit of the Monsterwood crunch/stress but that is likely to go on all week. On the other hand, it could result in a bit of a cold. Hope for my health.

I still haven't finished my reading group book so I should finish up here and get to that. I am spinning in many directions at the moment. Not sure why my feet are so far from the ground (besides the fact that they are resting on the coffee-table, shod in my ancient down booties). Discombobulation. 

Mr. Albert and I had a nice long walk today, as it was another glorious one, still suitable for flip-flops. The trees are beginning to get naked. The air is dry and my cuticles are a mess. The tomatoes are pretty much over, although the good dear M pulled out a tomato/basil/mozzarella salad tonight that was damn summer tasty. It was probably the last of the basil though.

This post seems flimsy. I don't feel flimsy. I feel pretty good except for the stress stuff. I guess I am just grooving on and appreciating the continued existence of Cooder and my comfortable perch in Brewster.
Almost looks like a monster.
Der woods down der street.


Buttons on the windowsill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...