Wednesday, October 23, 2013

FIRST COLD OF THE SEASON?

Still color in Brooklyn.
Any night when the Kermit Place Readers meet is fairly likely to result in no posting from me. Last night was no exception. 

Just got home from Brooklyn and am finally down to working on that stress cold and fever, so after I post this, I am going to sleep. I even broke my rule and brought the laptop to bed although I generally try to avoid that. 

Anyway, liquids and zinc being consumed. Kittehs played with and were quite happy to see me when I got home. Cooder will likely be purring by my head shortly.


They decorate their outside space as they can.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...