Thursday, November 24, 2011

TRIPPING OVER THE CURB

I mean, it's not like I can kick the whole Dark Side to the curb. 
Hell, it is the curb.
- Jeff Nunokawa

Thursday, November 24th

I wonder if scientists will eventually find out that brain chemicals have a radioactivity equivalency. The negativity brain chemicals are both fever or flu-like and have a half life. Once they get a-going, you can only hold on and wait for time and the fever to pass.

All that to say that things were emotionally exhausting and grim yesterday. Today, although it is somewhat early, the sun is out and I have a bit more perspective and calm. And, even more importantly, my problem-solving skills ... and the will to work at a happier resolution to some issues is more present.

So, to work for a bit before I head over to Tim and Missy's for more home cooking. Photos to follow.

Saturday, November 26th

That Nunokawa quote is funny because I did trip over the curb. My whole left hand was achy last night after a hard day's cooking.

So, I suppose the message would be, know what street you are on, and keep your eye on the curb.

2 comments:

  1. On the other hand, how will you see the sky and the sun if you've always got your eyes down on the curb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, but it's good to know where it is.

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...