Friday, November 11, 2011

NOVEMBER FRIDAY

I did some work today.
I did not spend the entirety of the day hating on the Penn State Crime Spree.

This is not say that the day was easy or pleasant or relaxing.
This is to say that progress was made.
Progress made is life ground gained, and although we are not proposing wholesale imperialism, 'tis good to have a feeling on the plus side of the balance sheet.
If that is how you are keeping score.

I have a cough that just might require breaking out the neti pot again.
I had a glass or two of red wine and feel far more compromised mentally than I would think I should feel.
I am consuming all those strange items in my cupboard that tend to linger.
I have not been very far out of the hosue today.

A continuing bummerness of New York steam heat is the toll it takes on your body. Dehydrating all around.

Today it was very cold in the apartment as the heat, wisely, was turned off during the day.
Emmylou is a good kitteh, but I dearly miss Miep.
Times are that I cannot comprehend that she is not here.

My cough would clear up some if I could do a headstand.
Alas, notwithstanding my New Year's Resolution. I cannot.

SamJo, here I come.
And so to bed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...