Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THE FRONT DOOR STAID CLOSED

I had a couple of ideas for posts today, but now that the writing time is come, I just don't feel that philosophical. I haven't so much as opened my front door today. It's grey and rainy out there and just a little bit chilly in here, too, hence the moth-eaten cashmere sweaters (my specialty) and wool socks.

I don't really think I am on the verge of a system of a down, but I am not ebullient today. I woke up relatively early and have been hard at it most of the day, hard at it being snorkeling and diving around the internets. Tiring, really. Too bad I am not getting really paid for it (well, something for some of it). I poked around other blogging platforms and signed up for a few. I need to learn more, but after awhile my brain is tired and says "no more." I really wanted to go upstairs, chill with Tupie, and watch Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead, but I resisted.

The refrigerator is getting emptier. I even resisted going out to buy a beer or a Mash. I really am as exhausted, maybe more so, than if I had spent a whole day at the office. I did take 90 minutes or so to warm up with a bath and then a nap, but I am beyond the beyond. I have this dim sense that some other part of my brain is working on things which the more conscious me is not aware ... wait ... was that oxymoronic?

Really. Sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...