Friday, February 25, 2011

PEARLS AT SWINE

I like to swim. But today was a swim through molasses. Thick and viscous fear and discontent pulled me down all day. Well, I shouldn't say all day. I popped awake around 7:30am ... quite early for me ... full of a reasonable amount of focus and ... enthusiasm for the day.

But it didn't last.

I worked with my cool project remotely. But I had a lot of frustrating computer issues when I wanted to go sit in the corner and say "Wah!!" No IT around. I will be forced to think it through myself. Oh dang.

I am afraid. No cash, and not too many expectations. When you know there are accomplished, talented, experienced people out there snorkeling around for gigs, it doesn't make for a lot of confidence.

So hit the link, listen to the Stones. I'm hitting the pillows and purring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...