Saturday, February 5, 2011

A DAY

Hmmm ... not getting much inspiration from the cosmos or the peanut gallery.

All in all, I had a good day. My "practice" was pushing myself to act on something I had been thinking about for awhile. I unplugged my tv, unwatched for 7 or 8 months, unplugged the dvd/vcr, and cable box and dismantled their place in my home. I replaced it with a table and a bunch of baskets for yarn/knitting projects. Feng shui-wise, this was clearly a good idea.

I didn't get much farther than this, although I did read 20+ pages in one of those straggling library books. I had drinks, but not too many, with Betts. Talked YA lit with her soon-to-be=13-year-old. Did a little Monsterwood confabulation.

It was a day just like any another day. Reminds of this song, Black Peter.

2 comments:

  1. So if you unplug your dvd player, how are you going to see the 3 movies a week? Streaming on your computer? (That seems to be the current trend)
    I have been listening to your river mix as I have been doing a repetitive job on the computer, thinking at times of my "stream" flash flood. I enjoyed discovering some new songs and revisiting some old ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the peanut gallery. This all sounds very pleasant. Feng Shui is all about removing clutter -- it is as intuitive and simple as that. Sounds like a good start.

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...