Sunday, February 3, 2013

SUPAHBOWL SHUNDAY

So, I guess it was all Superbowl Sunday and all. My football appreciating days are long over, though I will once a year or so, watch a game and enjoy it. I just find the mass market of it all too much. I no longer enjoy hearing thousands of people yell for long periods of time. Just another sign of aging, I suppose.

I didn't sleep well AH-GAIN, some of the bees of discontent and fear buzzing around. Or maybe it was the gin-and-tonic I drank that helped with the insomnia. Not fun. So, I slept later than I like to. (Probably like tomorrow morning ...) I did begin my preparations for my sojourn this week (mending, laundry).

It took the better part of the day to get around to writing a draft of my paper. Procrastination never dies, it just hangs around waiting for get in your way. But, a draft is done, which I hope to hone tomorrow, along with completing my packing and getting out of Dodge.

M made a terrific spaghetti dinner and some bok-choy-green-bean sesame dish that was to die for. I oven-roasted cauliflower and yes! more macaroons, this time with dark brown sugar which I don't recommend. Stick with the light brown sugar.

I'm hungry, but having taken some sleeping medication a while ago, and it being 11:37, it is "and so to bed" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...