Monday, February 25, 2013

A TURN OUTSIDE

Okay. Not the worst day in the history of self-indulgence, but a little over the line. And very sleepy now.

I took the train down to Chappaqua to go to M's Farm-to-Table reading group at the library. M got me invited to a pre-meeting dinner with the guest speaker, JoanDye Gussow, and that was hella-cool.

I finally called Apple and spent some quality time with a feller named Eric getting the new laptop up and running so that I can take it with me to Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan tomorrow.

The other big news of the day was that Ms. Emmylou took a turn outside for quite a long time. The front door got left open and I never even thought about the fact that she would go out. I was sitting on the couch in the family room when I heard a banging on the door. And there she was. Happy to get in, also. She staid pretty close to me for the next few hours.

Okay, I am going to sleep. This was just a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...