Sunday, February 24, 2013

NATURE IS A DIFFICULT CO-WORKER

Guess I am chatty this morning. Also, I have not been consistent in my daily postings, so I can keep on posting without fear of inundating you.

I just started Joan Dye Gussow's This Organic Life: Confessions of a Suburban Homesteader and already found writing that delights:

... leery of being controlled by anyone or anything to accept uncompromsing Nature as a mistress. Nature is a difficult co-worker: She won't allow you to postpone things, and she is often ready for you when you aren't ready for her.

Hell-o! I find cooking and using food stuffs to be on the same continuum, not to mention pets and even human relationships!

Wrote the paper, watched some Oscars, made some dinner, and now to bed. See ya manana!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...