Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BEWARE THE WET CAT

The wet cat-ish mood continued today, although I had another night of fairly delicious sleep.

I suppose a lot of it is the worry, and that is not particularly new. M dropped me off at Honda nice and early, but the overall prognosis does not seem so good. I have actually take it to the Honda dealer, which is hella-conveniently located just down the street. I will know more on Thursday. Sigh.

The new laptop came today. And in my usual rush, although I was clearly thinking about it for months, I bought an 11" instead of a 13". So this one is quite small. I have begun configuring it, but I just wasn't in the mood today. Cats and wetness are generally not recommended for anything to do with computers. I know I will spending some hours with my Apple friends again and I suppose I am putting that off.

I did, however, download Dracula from Project Gutenberg and did start reading it on the Kindle and learning the highlighting and interface for e-reading. That's some kind of progress. I watched The Docks of New York for the film class I don't think I will be able to take. And I also watched another My French Film Festival film, Radiostars, as I don't have too many days left to watch the rest. That was a French bro film, but had some interest.

That's it for me. It's late and I am not sure if I will be able to sleep. I hope I wake up tomorrow with better energy. We are due for a bit more snow tomorrow night also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...