Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SMALL PACKAGES

When a man is wrapped up in himself he makes a pretty small package.
 - John Ruskin, author, art critic, and social reformer (1819-1900)

Size varies.


Emmylou was excited to go out on the ledge of the front window. You can see that leaves are starting to turn on my tree. Emmy's tail looks like a puff of smoke. I keep thinking  "'scuse me while I kiss the sky."

Debee and Mom are here. Time to get to bed so that we can get up and get on the train to Albany and north to Schroon Lake. We're almost tucked in.

Writing might be sporadic, and posting will certainly be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...