Wednesday, September 14, 2011

IRRESISTABLE

 Another nice day followed by sticky typing fingers tonight. And also, a kitteh who is interested in tearing  up furniture. Who could have taught her that?  And Emmylou has taken over the chair behind my desk chair where Cooder used to hang out quite a bit. These young'uns are short on boundaries and respect for their elders.

Started a program to learn xhtml, so someday this site might be looking spiffier. We can only hope. I suppose you should see some results here sooner than later in the form of better layout ... who knows.

Meanwhile, Emmylou is a terror. Another fun junkie. I have to lock her away from me and Cooder if I want to have any special time with C. As I write, 'mylou is sitting at my feet, looking up at me, ready to play. I'm ready for more sleeping. I wonder if another kitten would help. Even two cats is a lot of work, if you are giving them proper attention.

There is almost no way this face is resistable, unless you are an elderly feline.

"You and you alone,
Bring out the gypsy in me ..."





1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. A little terror, imaginably, but still adorable. We've considered getting Sully a buddy kitty for the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...