Saturday, September 24, 2011

GOODNIGHT

So, as far as I can tell, none of y'all know about nor care about Howard the Duck nor how this particular work of art continues to be true, accurate, or reflective of our current emotional/situational life.

Emmylou continues to attempt inter-species interaction by means of climbing up my leg or engaging my arm.

At this point, I am striken by the realization that nothing I record herein will be perceived as either stream of consciousness nor trenchant eyewitness reporting. Or eveN interesting personal perspective.
Therefore, we bid you goodnight, goodnight, goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. But Howard IS a duck. We can at least pass for human. I'm waiting to see if by continuing to ignore the social network, culture & shopping controllers, I can make them go away.

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...