Friday, September 23, 2011

OOOH FRIDAY

Increasingly, there are days where I feel like Howard the Duck, stuck in a world I never made. I guess Mark Zukerberg is making the world now. Did  y'all read the article about Facebook wanting to be tastemakers? Creeps me out.

Kind of dovetails, albeit circuitously ... (wait can you have a circuitous dovetail? Is that oxymoronic? ...) with some of the comments that Fran Lebowitz made at last week's Brooklyn Book Fair. Got lost of that hairpin turn of thought and now it is impossible to articulate. I'll leave this in the blog as a placeholder.

The next day. 1:11 a.m.

As long as we are not wired to continuity or actual writing, I can finish this post. I was not anticipating watching the last 2.5 episodes of Boardwalk Empire along with the consumption of an entire bottle of white wine ... Yet, that is what ensued.

Before that, however, I ventured into the city for coffee and then wine with Ms. C. Why I even have some photographic evidence.








Yes. This is a pretzel croissant. Yes. It is that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...