Saturday, October 22, 2011

WORKIN' AND CHILLAXIN'

Not so much more to report. Insomnia visited for awhile last night after I posted, but that was as likely due to just a bit more of Erik's lime daquiri than was ABsolutely necessary than anything else. I was a bit extra aware and didn't fall deeply asleep until the morning. On the other hand, that isn't so unusual for me.

Louise and I finished watching the episode of Dalziel and Pascoe we had left unfinished last night and then set out for the Bard campus and the Montgomery Estate where we ate Bread Alone sandwiches and talked about a variety of development projects. Taking a break from Monsterwood was a relief.

And so the day passes. Louise and I made a paella (stovetop) for dinner which we have yet to eat. We passed several yard/estate sales but only went to one where I succumbed to spending my last ten dollars on a copper double boiler with a ceramic insert and a good-looking pair of vintage pinking shears.

The sky outside Bread Alone.

Fleur still blooming in Fall.

This tree is orange. Bad filter.

Fall foilage. Right. But it was!

The top of a tree left as sculpture. Goldsworthy watch out.

Autumnal view from Montgomery Place. Bad filter.

Looking the other way.

More of above.

Montgomery Place.

Another, different bad filter.

Louise attempting to reason with Cosmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...