Sunday, October 30, 2011

SNOWY WEEKEND

Sunday Sunday, can't trust that day. I don't know I had a nice, if not wholly productive day. I watched the last couple of episode of The Walking Dead, knowing that it causes me nightmares. Seriously, I had to wake myself up from many nightmares last night. And yet, I could not prevent myself from consuming more episodes. Narrative junkie for sure.

I have barely been out of the house given the weather and my predilection for homebodyism. It is still slushy out there, and colder than I am entirely disposed toward. Weather notwithstanding, I am heading out tomorrow to continue my productive jam with Louise (yay!).

DD came by to see Emmylou today. We hadn't been able to catch up for awhile. Changes in regimes can be tough and she is in a difficult political situation. I have been in such strange circumstances meself and I know the unfairness and powerlessness.

And so a quiet weekend passes. Not enough progress but I did enjoy some relaxing time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...