Thursday, October 27, 2011

DOES DO


Emmy has learned to sit in that weird way. It is so funny to see her get more catlike each day. I mean, I know she is a cat ... but it is still startles me. I think I see that wide-eyed skinny critter and yet here she is turning into a big ol' no-holds-barred kitteh.

I have been sitting, slightly chilly, at my desk most of the day. I guess I could look for warmer clothes.

I've been kind of irritable, even though Trader Joe's had plenty of Lime Popsicles today. Even though after driving around looking for a parking space at TJ's, I found one dead in front with 33 minutes on the meter. That should have been enough to change my mood. But no.

I do rail about the universe. I drive around trying how to make parking more sane. I had to speak sternly to myself so that I did not do anything rash and stupid in the rain. I wanted to lash and act out all over the place. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Life is hard. Deal with it, sister.


Well, coming off of my maintenance anti-depressants might be adding to it. I suppose I am not supposed to say such things in public where they can be held against me.

The good news tonight is that Pammie did not have to have her finger amputated. Yay!!! The doctor was able to put in some pins. This will prohibit her ability to bend the finger, but I will work in other ways. So I will be grateful to the universe for the grace given to Pammie who deserves it if anyone does.

I wasn't out enough, nor was I in a good enough mood to take any interesting pictures. Emmylou will have to do. She (and Cooder) does (do) for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...