Thursday, October 13, 2011

EASY SKANKIN'

Less grumpy, but still on the tail-end of a wet cat mood.

I woke up in the middle of the night, wrestling with a narrative/structural problem for one of the new possible projects Louise and I are discussing. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. And then I hadn't been able to fall asleep to begin with.

Sounds to me like a situation wherein oversleeping and undersleeping can happen at the same time.

And then, after trying to oversleep through my undersleep, I had to go to ComiCon. Bless the hearts and pockets of those who adore graphic novels and all the merchandise that go with them. But I can't take too much of that before I get overwhelmed and overstimulated.

Tomorrow I guess I will have to catch up on this strange story about skanky Egyptian diplomats and the urgent need to bomb Iran asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...