Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ICH BEIN EIN OSCARER

Oh, what are the sources of such grouchiness? And sadly, not Groucho-ness. When one stops to think about it, it is rather laughable.

Today's reasons for grouchiness:

- dirty jeans
- grey weather
- no money
- no job
- dead underwear
- working on resume
- working on html
- dirty refrigerator

I told you they were mostly stupid reasons.

- world financial situation
- bad grammar
- general lack of focus
- vague lack of direction
- too much to do
- too much to read
- cleaning litter boxes
- emptying trash
- bad hair
- worn clothing
- no money to buy clothing
- Renee Zellweger
- malfunctioning phone function on cell phone (at least I have it)
- Senate rejecting jobs bill


I think that's enough of a list. There are a couple of not-as-funny things, too. Some dear friends are having troubles with over-indulgence and that is always hard to watch. I had to take Tupie to the vet again, this time for an ear infection. He's old and not his happy, loud self.

So, really it could be worse. The list does not include anything like nearby suicide bombers or stepping in stinky dog shit or fire in the apartment or bedbugs.

You know, I am also cranky because I am reading another book, this one is called When She Woke, which has a lovely premise but reads way too much like a Harlequin Romance (better written to be sure).

Sing "whine, whine go away, come again another day ..."

In better news, it may be that Cooder and Emmylou are moving towards a playful relationship. That would be most swell.

I did a couple of things I have been avoiding. Progress again.


Emmy has started to sleep on the pillows, where Cooder and Miep used to sleep. (Cooder will be back, I daresay.) These are her back paws that she is stretching into my face.


And doesn't she look REMARKABLY like Cooder? 




1 comment:

  1. No reason needed for grouchiness. Grouchiness is its own reason. Hope its short-lived. (Sounds like it brought reasons with it...)

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...