Saturday, October 29, 2011

SNOW DAY FOR EMMYLOU!

I did start another post earlier today. But I just got absorbed with the snow and with watching The Walking Dead on DVD. Then John and I watched The Shining on IFC (Melinda is in Cincinnati for the holiday) . So, I am just going to leave you all with pictures of Emmylou seeing snow for the first time.

It is not writing but it is some attention to the practice. Emmy was quite amazed by the snow, running from the back window to the front to look at the movement in the sky. I tried to explain to her that, being a Norwegian Forest Cat, she should embrace the cold, but she was not convinced. 










Cooder saw no reason to interrupt her daily routine, and was happy to nest in the pillows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...