Thursday, June 30, 2011

SIGHS OF A SUMMER MORNING




Here are some pug butts walking down the street. They were difficult to photograph discreetly. The one in the rear was very recalcitrant and I was a bit concerned that she (pink harness) was well.



Okay. I'm going up to the Adirondacks for the 4th. I have the time. And I have a bunch of stuff to pass along to Larry. He says I can have my own room in the boarding house that houses the Strand. So, I can take my down pillows, feather bed, quilt, stuffed animal, and nightie and leave them there. (I left my down booties when I went in February.) K says that I am Liz and Larry's Fresh Air Kid.

I hate leaving Cooder and Miep though. Miep is better but still subdued. Hard to know if it is the weather or not feeling completely well. Cooder thought she had better get some pets in this morning. That face! That shedding.

I have just been thinking about the last couple of weeks, the intensity of emotions with a heaping dose of self-scrutiny. If I can just continue to muse and focus in these ways, on these issues of dismissiveness, feelings of worthlessness and that nothing matters, and even the propensity to hurry up, be fast, and not feel, I will be ready to go out and be in the world on a daily basis. That means getting a regular job.

I need to manifest more of my ideas, for instance, actually get Fox in the Henhouse up and running.

Get the draft of Monsterwood finished and out there in the world. Figure out how I can get some of my other ideas moved along.  

Probably the biggest thing percolating now is expenditures;  how I spend my time, my money, my energy, and my heart and soul. I don't think I have been as conscious about "spendiness" in all these areas. I have hopes that increasing my attention to how I do things and what I do, might help me to be a bit more comfortable and satisfied in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...