Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

One fish
Two fish
Red fish
Blue fish


and what does this quotation have to do with anything?


Mea culpa, mea culpa
men have named you ...


I had my Brilliant Woman's Book Group Meeting
tonight
which can include imbibation
which is not the whole of the story
but which can influence the telling of it.


We read


Eugénie Grandet

and there was quite a bit of discussion about the merits of this book and the value of Balzac. And hey, isn't that a conversation we all want to join in.

As for me, at this moment, I am still a bit emotionally consumed or spent by the last four or five days and not yet ready to jump in full feet with all that is lurking on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...