Sunday, June 19, 2011

A LIFE IN ORANGE

Well well well. I did fall asleep around midnight last night. And I did get out of bed between 7 and 8 and start to slouch around in a vaguely productive way. All that is good, right? Here it is 9:12 a.m. and I have had my two cups of coffee and am working on finishing my organization project while I watch The Blue Gardenia.

All in all, a quiet day wherein some small projects were completed, some progress made. I did not fare as well in the diet and no drinking arenas, but no criminal acts were comitted against myself. Just not keeping up with my own program.

I had a lovely nap, fairly short, this cool afternoon. Both Cooder and Miep joined me. It was temperate enough in my apartment to make a small pizza. And so, I leave today with pictures of the mighty Tupelo, who seems to be feeling better now that John is home.





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Tupelo is feeling better! Love the photos! BTW, I love the way you are taking a day at a time. Keep up the good work!
    I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...