Friday, June 24, 2011

FRIDAY NIGHT'S ALL RIGHT FOR FIGHTING?

Some good good things happened today. With the passage of the right for same-sex couples to marry, this weekend's Gay Pride in NYC is going to be KER-A-ZY! Getting it started and then some.

Tupelo came home from the hospital today. The results from the biopsy aren't in, but he looks and acts so much better. I picked him to bring him home and then hung out with him this evening and watched Treme.

(Not so) Young Miep is much closer to her normal self again, too. Wanting to eat, hogging the bed, and miaouing.

Thankful on all those fronts.

The weather was just that gulag-dark-dank-warm-cool that is so very challenging for me. I just want to close my eyes and hunker down.  Interesting as that is what I often feel like in very bright weather too.

Other aspects of the day were neither productive nor uplifting, at least not in any way I could see. I really really really had to fight aggression and crankiness. And some unexpected negative forces. As I am still rumbling and ruminating about it, I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...